Donation Support Button

Friday, February 13, 2015

THE RACISM INFECTED DEAD


Black History Month...
A time to reflect and learn,
Or a time for the sneering and the hatred of:
The Racism Infected Dead!

RLJ






THE RACISM INFECTED DEAD


I am a black man! I have absolutely no ties to the horrific world surrounding Caucasian Germany and Nazism and its ties to the horrors of Adolph Hitler and the Third Reich psychopaths who still follow that horror show to this day! I know about what happened over there, but hell… my black relatives had their own apocalyptic American problems at that time in history.

I am a black man! I have absolutely no ties to the Jewish white peoples of the world who suffered horrific deaths at the hands of other white men hell bent of clearing the earth of other white men who’s only difference was their religion and the fact that they were other white men. Yea… it makes no goddamn sense.

I am a black man! I am an American who, for 53 years, have suffered the racism of American white men who want me exterminated because of the color of my skin! And… because of the size of my country, and the small number of black people who occupy some of the same spaces white men do… I cannot hide from my oppressors!

I am a black man! I live in a part of America basically devoid of black people... Northern Virginia! I am surrounded by a sea of whiteness! And every day I walk outside my home I must wonder if I will walk into the space of a racist, Negro hating white man who would kill me because of my skin color!

I am a black man! I have never truly understood the concept of European white men, in the times of Nazism, hating and killing other white men, Jews, simply because they, the Nazis, followed a mad man who hated other white people… and employed other white people to carry out his madness! Talk about bat shit craziness? How insane was that?

I am a black man. I never spend my time worrying about the lives of Nazis versus Jews! I respect the Jewish holocaust and condemn the madness of Hitler that infected a nation… and then spread out to infect the entire world and throw it into a World War that could have destroyed us all! Sheer madness!

I am a black man! And today I have to continue to watch the news, and read the news and hear the news and see insane images like that of the crazy young European Soccer star/bastard who threw away his life because of his racist stupidity when he decided to throw up a Nazi salute after his match ended! What an idiot. I want to meet his parents! Is his dad a tattooed Skinhead from the 1990’s? And is his mother his dad’s racist groupie? Is his family filled with racist monsters? I choose to believe the worst case scenario!

I am a black man! I have absolutely nothing to do with the racism in the basically all white Republican party in my America that has split my America right down the middle of racial lines! How in the world can I chastise the abject racism in another country when the citizens of other countries watch American white people acting like the Nazis they say they hate?

I am a black man! I have always been collateral damage to the destruction and madness of Negro hating American white men who only appear to live for another megalomaniacal conquest! I live my life every day watching my back… waiting for the next young Nazi white American to do something as dangerous and as stupid as the young Greek Nazi loving Hitler-youth soccer player throwing away his sports career… for life… in a moment of madness in his life!

I am a black man! I live my life in fear of the white men in my own country. May the Nazi living inside the hearts of white men from California to Missouri to North Carolina to Main die an inglorious death this Black History Month of 2015. A man can have a fantasy, can’t he? But I know the reality of human beings -- we are what we are and most of us never change. We love who we love and we hate who we hate… and nobody is going to change our minds. Too bad for me the American white men harboring Nazi KKK derision inside their heads, they who hate me because of my skin color, might kill me if they get the chance.

I am a black man! 2014 was one dark year for me and my kind. I beg whatever deity that might possibly exist to step in and help all of the people of planet earth. Reason… help all of us, please! The world, and its people, are one step from kill-them-all anarchy… and I believe I would be the first one to die at the hands of a racist KKK monster with Nazi glory in his mind! Because… I am a black man… a breed of human dying on the vine in the land of plenty, day by day. At least I have this black history month to help me feel better with its false sense of self-importance for a 28 day period of time.


RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment